Okay guys, this is what I'm going to try and do for Brawl tournaments:
1. Once a month so it gives everyone time to prepare/find the game/borrow it from someone/etc.
2. Try to do it actual tournament style so, for example, 16 people enter the first round is 8 matches, the second round is 4 matches, the semi-finals are 2 matches and the finals are a single match, as the name suggests.
3. We are NOT using official tournament rules the rules may differ from tournament to tournament.
4. All matches have to be finished within a certain time, if not both contestants are disqualified unless I am informed ahead of time about certain situations.
5. Have a lot of fun doing it because I've known people have been trying to get this to happen for a long time now.
All tournaments will be announced a month before, as said above, when it is announced it will have all the rules, times to be finished and all that jazz.
All tournaments will begin on the 15th of the month, excluding this month, as it is in the middle of the month.